Direct Line Group’s vision is a world where insurance is personal, inclusive and a force for good. So, we help people carry on with their lives, giving them peace of mind now and in the future. Because that’s how we believe our business will thrive in the changing world ahead.
We have a number of incredible strengths, from strong brands to rich data to leading claims skills, that are hard to replicate and provide real long-term value.
- We are a people business, which means we really care and have a passion to serve our customers.
- We are on an ambitious transformation journey to deliver a step change in technology and organisational change to increase the competitiveness of our business.
- We are continuing our journey to improve the quality of the earnings of the group, reflecting the Group’s improved competitiveness.
- And we have a strong balance sheet.
Underpinning our strategy are some deeply embedded and fundamental principles which are central to the long-term sustainability of the business:
- Our values. They sit at the very heart of our everyday behaviours.
- Our customer pillars. They are the organising mechanism to drive our customer first focus.
- Our sustainability pillars. They bring ESG into the heart of our strategic thinking.
We are aiming for a triple win:
- A win for DLG and those invested in its success - our shareholders and our people.
- A win for the customer in the creation of true value.
- And a win for society and the planet as we know our long-term success is intrinsically linked with the success of the community and environment around us.