You can sign up to the DRIP via the Investor Centre, our registrar’s secure shareholder website at: www.computershare.co.uk/directlinedividendinformation
If you already use the Investor Centre, please follow these easy steps to elect for the DRIP:
- Sign in and click ‘Update my details’
- Select ‘Dividend Plans’ and click ‘amend’ to amend your ‘election choices’
- Read and agree to the DRIP Terms and Conditions; and
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
If you are new to the Investor Centre, please follow these steps to enrol and elect for the DRIP:
- Visit www.computershare.co.uk/directlinedividendinformation
- Click on ‘Register’
- Input the following information as required:
- your Shareholder Reference Number (‘SRN’) which is a ten digit number beginning with ‘C’ that appears on your share certificate or other correspondence from us
- your postcode
- your email address
- Select a user name (ID) and a password
- Read and agree to the Terms and Conditions
- When you receive your activation code and become a user of the Investor Centre, follow steps 1 – 4 above to elect for the DRIP
If you don’t have access to the internet, you can call 0870 873 5880 to request a DRIP election form.
Where this has been received in a country where the provision of the DRIP would be contrary to local laws or regulations, details of this service should be treated as being for information only.